Total Pageviews

Monday, January 20, 2014

Sharing is Caring

Time to Share


For several years now, I wanted to write a blog that covered a variety of marketing topics, trends, and have this be an interactive place to share ideas and best practices.  Throughout the years, I have chatted with many business owners and professionals who know there's buzz about social media, but aren't quite certain as to how to integrate it into their business effectively.   Let's face it, with all of the tools and resources we have today, it can get overwhelming, and fast.

I also want this to be an additional space for my students to come to and learn more about marketing, and share all of their great ideas. 

And, maybe my friends will appease me by checking out my blog entries from time to time out of sheer curiosity.

About a year ago, I completed my doctorate in business administration.  It was an extremely intense 3 1/2 years of writing...all...of...the...time.  I felt like I could not sit down and write another word, even for a blog.  However, I look at the valuable and interesting information that I learned from my research, and what good is research to anyone if it is not shared?  So, here it is, my space to share marketing best practices and information and knowledge I have gained and continue to gain through research and practice.

My passion has always been marketing and teaching, and I am so very lucky to combine those 2 passions into one by teaching marketing.   It is finally time to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment